Thursday, May 14, 2009

Who doesn't like monogramming?
































Mama and I go to the jewelry show 4 times a year. All of her customers know that we go and usually they ask us to pick things up. I have two companies that I order from throughout the year. One is from Myrtle Beach and the other somewhere in Georgia.

I am currently fundraising for a trip. Right now I can't give any details other than I will need a large sum of money in order to go. Hopefully, I will be able to give more details sometime next week. Since monogramming is really hot these days I thought I would start selling these adorable items.


Now before you think I am totally ripping you off, I promise I am not. I have set all the prices so that I make $1 off each item sold. Please remember that I have to pay for the shipping of these items to me (not cheap).

Also this is a wholesale company. If you aren't familar with that way wholesale works let me enlighten you. First you must have a tax ID #, then you must order no less than $1000 in merchandise at one time, and your address must be verified. I tell you this because I want you to know that you will not be able to find these same items in stores at these prices.
If you want to place an order please let me know. These are just a few of the items available. I will be adding more throughout the week.
The keychains are $5 each
The bobby pins are $4 each set
The rings are $5 each
The hairbows are $3.50 each
The necklace slides are $10 each
As far as colors and patterns go you will just have to let me know what you want and then we will have to see what she has in stock. So please have more than one choice picked out. If you have any questions please let me know.



2 comments:

Alexis said...

These are so cute!

Could the trip possibly be a honeymoon???

Hope so!!!

Alexis said...

Aren't you going to answer me???

wink, wink