Saturday, May 16, 2009

I love Alexis and her optimism

Alexis is being funny again!!!!! Ha Ha She wants to know if Tim and I are going to start planning a wedding now that he has a raise. Oh Alexis I just love you!!!!! Too bad that we aren't even close. lol

Actually, I am really not that upset about it. See I have this great summer opportunity, and while I would love to tell you all about it, I just can't yet. I can however tell you that if I were engaged, married or a mommy I wouldn't have even been interviewed.

I promise to spill the beans as soon as I can. Hopefully sooner than later. Thanks for another laugh Alexis!!!!!! (and yes I know you are kidding) I think I will add Alexis to the list of people who want to know when we are getting married. Did I mention that some people are even taking bets? Don't give up hope folks....August will be four years!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha optimism




0 comments: