Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Session

Meet some really special to me. These pictures are Mother's Day gifts. I am sure you have seen the McKamey gals on my blog before, but Kelly, Brittany, Micah and Hannah M are newbys.

Meet baby Micah. Bless his heart he will probably be called baby Micah his whole life.
Leah corrected me last Sunday when I asked her where Micah was. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

Micah is pure boy. He found the only mud puddle in a 50 mile radius. Too cute.


I love how sweet and innocent the girls look in this.


Leah found a friend. This poor creature was missing the top part of his beak.






Awww how sweet






Hannah M is too too sweet. She is quiet and shy and super smart.
Her mama doesn't know about these pictures and we hope to keep them a secret a few more days.













1 comments:

Ashley said...

good job...these look great!