Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Wrap up

I know I say this after each weekend, but this one really was busy! Lets recap.....

Friday I left work at 4 p.m. After a quick umbrella run and a stop at Y-12 I headed up to the high school. Stephanie and Emily were already at our tent dying t-shirts. Bless their hearts I know they were tired. At 2 a.m. I poured myself into bed wet, cold and extremely tired.

Saturday I slept in!!!! Oh how excited I was. Tim spent the morning studying. After I finally drug myself out of bed around 1 p.m. I thought a shower might be a good idea. Ha Ha! Poor Tim had to wait all day for me to get ready so we could head to K-town. Turkey creek has a Red Robin now and I am so glad. I love Red Robin!!!!! It was opening weekend and we waited forever to get a table, but it only took about 15 minutes to get our food!!!! Oh and boy was it good! I also had a freckled lemonade. Yummy! If you haven't been I highly suggest you head that way. Whats a trip to K-town without a stop at the mall???? I really wanted a pretzel from Auntie Anne's. A galzin' raisin was just what the doc ordered.

Sunday was another rainy day. Church was good, but we were late as usual. I really tried hard to get there early, but no such luck. Hannah sat with us the entire service and ended up asleep in my lap. Bless her heart. She told me that the rain makes her sleepy. After church Tim's family had a cook-out. His mama bought me all beef hot dogs!!!! Sorry but I cannot eat those that have parts and unknown things all rolled up in them!!! Yuck! Afterward we went visiting. Ya know most people would be staying home right now and not hospital hopping. I mean the swine flu is going around! (Oh and now there is a case in Knoxville) Not us!!! We went to see Miss N in the nursing home and then over to Methodist to see Tim's cousin. Believe it or not he has blood clots in his lungs. Yikes!!!! Bless his heart I felt so bad for him. When we walked into his room he was having lunch, and lets just say that it wasn't Red Robin!!!!!!! How in the world he was eating that is unknown to me!!!!

Quick notes:

Tim has to go for training this week. Pray that he does well. I know that he will, but his back has been hurting when he sits for long periods of time. Hopefully, it won't affect him this week. He really needs to focus on this training.

Pray for Tim's cousin. I have never heard of blood clots in the lungs before. Right now he is being given blood thinners.

Pray for Miss N. She really wants to be at home instead of a nursing home. Pray that her physical therapy goes well and she can come home soon.

Kristy went to the doc today. Preslee is still breech so they scheduled her C-Section for May 18th. She is super nervous and really anxious. Pray that Preslee turns before then so no C-Section will be needed.



0 comments: