Monday, May 11, 2009

Trash the Dress







Today was another great day for my photography biz. I had someone call about a surprise party and another about a trash the dress session.


I haven't done a trash the dress session yet, but I am really excited about the opportunity. I don't think I will be setting anyone on fire, but hey its an idea. Cassie wants to throw on her gown and get a few when the weather gets better. Believe me she won't be rolling around in the mud or going near open flames, but I think she has some cool ideas up her sleeve.
If you are interested in a trash the dress session, or you just want to throw your gown on for a couple of hours call me. Most brides don't end up with all the wedding shots they look forward to. Usually they are too busy getting ready and being nervous to think about poses. This is a relaxed way to get those shots.
Prices depend upon session length and the amount of editing I do. Starting price is $35 an hour. Don't forget you will receive a CD of all your images with your session. However I will not edit images. Editing starts at $50.


1 comments:

jm said...

Wow what a cool idea! I've never heard of trash the dress but I love the concept!