Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gotta love Sundays

Ahhh its Sunday! It's been a really relaxing day. After church we ate lunch and then took a nap. Ohhhh I love Sunday naps. Now we are watching Are we done yet. Ever seen it? Yeah I am not too interested in it.

For the past month I have pretty much been running full blast. Between relay, work, church, family, editing and Tim I have been stretched pretty thin. I don't see slowing down anywhere in my near future. Turns out I don't mind being busy.

I was fortunate this past week. Three people called about photo sessions and one was a wedding. I feel truly blessed by God to be given these opportunities. Hopefully, the calls will keep coming and I can get some student loans paid off!

This week doesn't look too crazy, but it hasn't began yet so I probably shouldn't say that. Work promises to be hectic because Kristy is now officially on maternity leave. No one realizes what she does until she isn't there to do it. Kristy really runs our branch and I will be the first to say that without her we are lost. I am glad that she is off. Her poor ankles are killing her and she is very uncomfortable. Miss Preslee could be here by the end of this week!


I have a hair appointment on Wednesday. Not planning anything too drastic, but I am looking forward to having my eyebrows waxed. Elria is awesome and I am so glad that her and Mom are in the same shop again. Just to clear up the confusion, Elria does my hair, not my mom. Don't get me wrong I love my mama, but if she does my hair it always comes out her way. I would rather pay Elria to do what I want than get a free cut from mama. Believe me mama completely understands and would rather that someone else do my hair. Less fighting that way.


Friday and Saturday are the F 100 super nationals. Sound exciting? Believe me its not much to get excited about. Just a bunch of old ford trucks lined up and shined up. Tim loves to go, but every year we get there too late. Usually the nicer trucks are already packed up, and the ones that are left don't interest him. Last year they had an entire section for broncos. If you know Tim, you know that he is obsessed with broncos. So who wants to go in my place? Any takers?????

Quick notes:

Our Preacher's father is in the hospital. I am not too sure what exactly is wrong, but he is very weak. Please keep him in your prayers.

Remember Kristy and Preslee this week. I am still praying that she will turn so Kristy won't need the C-section. Please pray too!



2 comments:

Jphillips1107 said...

Just wondering if you got a chance to look at that schedule that I sent you. I need to let her know if you are going to be able to make it to one of those games or not. I don't want to leave her hangin and her have to find somebody to do it last minute at one of the last games. You know what I mean. Just let me know.

Alexis said...

I've given you an award! Details on my blog!