Friday, June 19, 2009

Updates

Our rain chances are decreasing! I told you east TN weather changes in an instant. That's why I am not getting too excited just yet. I don't exactly want to wake up on Sunday morning to a monsoon, but I am not ruling it out either.

I got a really sweet e-mail this morning from a really sweet girl. She was so nice and told me how much she is enjoying these blog giveaways. Her only concern was that I haven't given away anything for a little boy. She said that her little guy, Hudson, isn't in need of anything, but she would still like to see more "boy" items. So Sydney I want you to know that I am searching ETSY for cute boy items. Hopefully, I will have some by the end of the day. Sorry to all you boys out there whose mama reads my blog. It wasn't intentional and I promise to fix it!!!

0 comments: