Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh Sew Sweet Boutique

These dresses are too cute. I am going to see if she can make one in my size!!!!! How cute would your little princess be in one of these? Oh if Hannah and Lily would wear dresses more I would buy them each one in every color. My sisters think church is the only place you can wear a dress! Ha Ha! These dresses are from an ETSY shop called, Oh Sew Sweet Boutique. Thanks Megan!!!
I will be drawing the winner on July 21st. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6746336


















11 comments:

AmyT said...

those are beautiful!

handmadebymee said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! Pick me!

brandycet said...

okay... seriously --- i need this!

Anonymous said...

These dresses are the cutest things I've ever seen!! That's really all I wear is dresses! :)

Leslie said...

Beautiful! Would love one of these for my neice!

Sarah said...

One of these would be perfect for my little princess - we wear dresses more than just to church!!

Andrea said...

I have 3 girls!! These are adorable!

Alexis said...

i MUST have one of these!!!

Jphillips1107 said...

Very Very Cute~

kcjayhawk said...

those dresses are so, so, so cute.

Melissa said...

These dresses are adorable! Kassidy and Katherine wear them all the time :)