Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Handmade By Mee



This is a handmade reversible bib from the ETSY shop, Handmade By Mee. One side has the purple gingham theme while the other has a coordinating floral print. The monogram is 3 inch size curlz font. The bib is lined inside with flannel to absorb lots of drool! There is a reversible snap closure. This bib measures 7 3/4 inches wide and 5 1/4 inches from neckline to the hemline. She will do a boy theme if preferred and you can choose the monogram! Winner will be drawn on July 10th!

7 comments:

Jphillips1107 said...

Absolutely Adorable....

youandmemakefive said...

This is really cute! Just had my first niece...she really needs a personalized bib!

brandycet said...

i have purchased here before! Everything is original, handmade, and made very well!!! Would love to have this bib!!!

2MonkeysBowtique said...

Oh my gosh! These are just too too cute!

Alison Hodges said...

I would love to have one for my great nephew, Nathan. So cute!

Alison Hodges said...

So cute - would love to have one for my great nephew, Nathan!

Melissa said...

This bib is absolutely adorable :)
I love it