Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kendra's Birthday

It was her party and she could cry if she wanted to!
Check out the birthday girl's tee from Under the PolkaDot Tree!
Not sure who this little pretty was, but she was adorable too!

This little cutie had a smile that could melt your heart.


Happy Birthday to you!



Kendra and Nana






Kendra and Mama



She was all about the cake!


Too sweet



Here are some images from Kendra's 2nd birthday party. I have plenty more to edit, but I wanted to share a few. Thanks again Danielle for letting me capture her sweetness! I will have your CD ready by the weekend.


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday:)

Tiff,
Please contact me about creating a card dedicated to Natalie. My email is creativecrafting08@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Leslie

AmyT said...

Happy Birthday...love the pics!

Danielle said...

Thank you so much tiff! there too cute..