Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away!



Homecoming is 5 days away! I know east Tennessee weather can change in an instant and I really shouldn't get too worried yet, but..................it looks like rain. Granted its only a 20% chance, but still its going to rain! So far our summer so far has been nothing but rain. I haven't even been swimming yet!
Pray with me folks that rain just passes us on by. I really don't want to be sitting outside eating when a thunderstorm rolls in. On the bright side I did call and order the tents. Terry said that his guys would go over on Saturday morning and set them up. One more task off my to do list. Now I just have to clean out my car, get my nails done, a pedicure, clean up the chairs...............etc!
Have a great Wednesday everyone!



1 comments:

KK said...

If only we could spread the rain around! We are in desperate need of rain and haven't been this dry and this hot in many years!