Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Monogram Swap

If you are interested in joining the monogram fun please visit LuLu's blog at http://lifewithluluandpete.blogspot.com/
Here are the details:
1) Leave a comment on this post on LuLu's blog by June 14th letting LuLu know if you plan to join in on the monogram fun!

2) Be sure to leave your email so that your partner can easily find you and your monogram:)
3) Maximum amount to be spent: $25 plus shipping costs
4) Packages must be mailed no later than June 30th!!!
5) SPREAD THE WORD!!! Add it to your blog so everyone will know it is going on!


4 comments:

LuLu said...

Hey! Thanks for following and posting about the swap:) Are you looking for any type of recipes? Desserts? Casseroles? Let me know and I'll be glad to share some!

A mom and one princess said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment. If I come up with a good recipe I will let you know!

kimert said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I always love to hear from other East TN gals! :)
I will come up with some of my fave recipes this weekend and do a post!

Christa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Since I am a college student I don't cook to often. Ha! But one of my favorite recipe's that I actually made the other day is Hamburger Pie.

Hamburger Pie
-1 pound ground beef
-Potato Buds instant puffs
(enough for 8 servings)
-1 egg
-1 teaspoon salt
-1/8 teaspoon pepper
-1 tablespoon instant minced onion
-1/4 cup catsup
-1 cup milk
-1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese ( I usually use more though)

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix meat, 1 1/3 cups of instant puffs (dry, egg, salt, pepper, onion, catsup, and milk. Spread in un-greased pie pan (9x1 1/2) inches. Bake uncovered 35-40 min.

Prepare remaining instant puffs as directed on the package for 4 servings. Top baked meat loaf with mashed potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3 to 4 more min. (4-5 servings).

If I think of anymore I will let you know!