Friday, June 26, 2009

Pray bloggers pray!!!!!


Not all of you follow my friend Ashley's blog, but I wanted to ask you to join me in praying for her and her family. Sometime yesterday afternoon her 1 and 1/2 year old nephew passed away. I cannot imagine what her family must be going through. Prayer is the only remedy that I have.
Ashley said in her post last night that she believes the blog world is full of prayer. She is right. Please pray with me for her and her family. If you feel led to do so, please head over to her blog, http://www.underthepolkadottree.blogspot.com/, and leave her a sweet comment. I know that she would appreciate any kind thought you may have for her during this terrible time. Think how encouraged she will be to see how right she was about the blog world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! What a nightmare!! I will head over to her blog now! My heart goes out to her and her family! Praying for strength and comfort!!!

AmyT said...

I'll be praying...how terrible!