Saturday, June 13, 2009

Praise the Lord

Thank God for answered prayers. Tim got his results from his big test yesterday!!!!!! I am both pleased and proud to report that he passed!!!! He was super surprised that he passed. I wasn't! I always have complete confidence in Tim and whatever he ventures into. Tim wasn't thinking that since he had been so sick that week and the fact that he was heavily medicated on some high powered meds that he wouldn't pass. I am so proud I could shout from the rooftops, but can you blame me? I certainly couldn't spend a night in the ER, take two days worth of hydros, drive myself to the test site and still pass. I probably wouldn't have even spelled my name right.

Anyway in other news. Kristy let me and Tim watch Preslee last night. Too bad it was for a couple of hours while she went to eat. I told her that next time she will have to eat slower and talk longer. Ha Ha! Bless her heart I think she texted me about 20 times. Hey what good mama wouldn't right? Preslee is the best baby! Pretty sure she likes Uncle Tim better than me though. He can feed her, burp her and get her back to sleep, but........he doesn't do diapers. Oh well Aunt Tiff can take care of that! I told Kristy that she needs to go eat everynight so we can keep her. She just laughed and said that she wasn't sure that she could stand to be away from her that much. Ohhhh what a good mama!

I did take some pictures, but I can't post them yet. I am already running late for the birthday party I am shooting today, and then four wheeling tonight. Shew! Can't promise that I will be able to post any tomorrow either. We have Homecoming at Red Oak in the morning and then I am doing a photo session with the Wright Grandkids and then we have church tomorrow night. We more than likely will be over the mountain all day tomorrow, so no internet connection for me. Stay tuned though......pictures are coming!!!!!!







2 comments:

Alexis said...

Yea for Tim!!! What is he schooling for?

Kristin said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog the other day! It looks like we share the same love of all things baby and toddler! :) Hope you have a great week!