Friday, June 26, 2009

Bits O Honey Designs

Sweet and petite! This cute lil business card/gift card/credit card holder is adorable with limey green and aqua paisleys cotton fabric on the outside and a coordinating lime green on the inside. It's unusual design will hold approximately 20 business cards. It can also be used to adorn a gift card that its recipient can later use to hold their own business cards. Don't have business cards? Use it to carry credit/debit card or paper cash. Heavy interfacing is sewn in for strength and stability. Size: 3x4" closed
I love this! One of my friends never carries a handbag. For as long as I have known her she just has a card case like this. Everytime we go shopping she attaches her keys to it and then attaches it to her belt loop. I personally have to have my handbags, but I really want one of these for my cards!!!!
Winner will be drawn on July 7th!

9 comments:

Chantena said...

Thats soo cute .....you have the best giveaway stuff!

Alison Hodges said...

I love just pretty much everything about this adorable little case - the wonderful colors, the paisley, and the curved shape of the flap! Great design!

Anonymous said...

That is just so adorable!! I love the color.

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable! I love the color!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the color!

Monica said...

Thanks very much for featuring my Lime Green and Aqua Paisley Mini Card case. You have a fun blog and the other giveaways are adorable, too. Thanks a bunch:D

Kristin said...

Ooh! I love this! So cute!!

Jphillips1107 said...

Very Very cute

missdiamondbc@yahoo.com said...

It's adorable!