Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pass it on!
















I believe that if you find something creative, imaginative, or just down right cute you should pass it on. I especially believe this about local creations. I know that Ashley from Under the Polka Dot Tree won't mind me posting about this sweet ETSY gal that I have found. She is a fellow east Tennessean and has some of the cutest baby items.

When I saw them I knew I needed to blog about her fabulosity!! (Blogger is telling me this isn't a word, its wrong!) I have posted a link to her ETSY shop. Go check out her items! Her ETSY shop is actually a fundraiser for an adoption. I love adoption, I love monogramming, I love ETSY so I will definitely be ordering from chickadeecircle's shop.
Now I know that I have some blog followers who aren't local. Not to worry Chickadeecircle ships!!! So blog about this sweet girl with me!!!

0 comments: