Monday, June 22, 2009

Natalie and Rob




Remember the post I did last week about Natalie and Rob? If not scroll down, take a minute and read their story. While I was looking at their site I saw a comment from a fellow blogger, Leslie, who wanted to help. She has an ETSY shop where she makes cards.


In her comment she said that she was interested in making a special card to help with Natalie's fundraising. I thought that was a great idea. Probably because I love handmade cards.

The card is done!She listed them at $2, and for every sale she will donate $1 to Natalie and Rob!!!!!!!!!!!! If we sell more than 100, she will list 100 more.


Now I know that times are tough and money is tight, but please think about Natalie and Rob. If you can't afford to purchase a card, please blog about this sweet couple, their story and the card. I have faith in all my blog followers that we can all help in some way.


Here are the details directly from Leslie herself:


Size: 4 1/4 inches x 5 1/2 inches flat note


This card has been created in honor of Natalie. I used embossing for a raised effect on the pink and black cardstock!!!This is a flat note. Flat notes DO NOT open. You write your message on the back. Beautiful designed in tempting turquoise, hot pink, and black.
Sentiment reads....Your friendship means the world to me.

$1 of the sale of this card goes directly to Natalie's Peace of Mind fund!

~About my Cards~Only the best patterned and solid cardstock, embellishments and stamps are used in each of my creations. Each card is handmade in my pet free, smoke free craft room. Your card comes with a white envelope. The card and envelope will arrive in a clear cello envelope to protect it until use.

I do combine shipping on multiple winning bids.

This is very important to me, and just to show you how much...........if you buy a card I will enter you 20 times for the giveaway of your choice. This can be a giveaway that I am currently running or one in the future. As long as its a giveaway that I do in 2009.
For $2 thats a pretty great deal. I know lots of you are excited about those dresses!!! 20 extra entires would really be nice right?
Okay now go blog, purchase and pray for Natalie, Rob and their baby!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness Tiffany!! I need to make it so the blog sends me an email when we get new comments...I just got your comment about this. You guys are soooo sweet!!! Thank you so much and please thank Leslie for me. Has anyone bought any cards?