Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's your favorite reality show?

I wouldn't say that I am obsessed with reality tv, but I do watch quite a few of them. Tim does not share my love of reality tv. He did watch Mama's Boys with me and on occassion he can sit through an episode of Jon & Kate plus 8 or the Duggars. He absolutely hates The Real Houswives of Orange County. Well he did until this season. There is a new housewife on the block, Gretchen, and Tim really likes her. lol

I don't like American Idol or Survivor. Sorry can't stand to see them eat rats and live with bugs. Not much of a bug kinda girl. I prefer Top Chef, America's next top model or Wife Swap.

Speaking of wife swap did anyone watch last night? That woman was eating raw chicken! Ummm someone should tell her that that's how people get samonella poisoning!

If I had to choose a favorite it would be a close tie with Jon & Kate plus 8 and The Duggars. I love the Gosselin kids, but I think their mom is a little loopy. If you don't know this family they are the couple who had twins and then sextuplets. Since the birth of the sextuplets they have been featured on numerous talk shows, book tours and their series on TLC. I love the kids, but Kate needs professional help. Poor Jon he needs to stand up to Kate. Check out their show and you will see what I mean!

The Duggars have a big family too. 18 children to be exact. Yep you read right. Michelle Duggar just gave birth to their 18th child. All the childrens' names begin with the letter J. The oldest, Joshua, just got married. I like that the family keeps GOD and family first, but they are a litttle fanatical about some things. Their children don't date they court. Which means they always have a chaperone, only hold hands and can't even kiss. The family is debt free which is awesome, but I feel like they are sheltered. They have a series on TLC too. Check it out!

So what is your fav reality show?

0 comments: