Monday, February 9, 2009

Is she crazy?

I often joke with Tim that I want to have six kids all at one time. He never laughs! I only say this because I love Jon and Kate plus 8. Now in reality we all know that she doesn't really raise then alone. She has a personal chef, nannies, housekeepers, gardeners and so on. Basically she birthed them, which isn't an easy feat by any means.

Anyway with all this talk about the mama who had 8 babies and 6 already at home I have been wondering. Keep in mind that this woman does not have a job, and her parents have said publicly that they will not help her once she is home with all 14.

Heartless? I think not! Her parents have already raised her. Why should they have to raise her children as well? If she had 2 or 3 and was single that is different. If her husband had left her that is different. Instead she chose to have 14 children without a husband.

Sorry, I don't think her parents should pick up the slack because she "always wanted a big family" but has no job. I hate to see these children suffer because their mama is crazy!

0 comments: