Monday, February 2, 2009

Behind

I know it has been a while since I blogged, but it has been a crazy couple of days. I have some things to blog about, but I will wait until I can post pictures with them. That may be next week since Tim has my laptop right now. He is out of town for work so I sent it with him. I figured between 8 hours of school during the day, studying for a couple of hours at night and of course missing me, he might get a little bored.

Anyway I have had a couple of people call over the weekend about appointments. With the weather I am afraid to promise anybody anything. I have a list about a mile long of people waiting on spring! I have an appointment on Wednesday so hopefully the weather will cooperate!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty excited about our appointment!! Hopefully the weather will be great.