Monday, February 9, 2009

Snoozing

I have no reason to complain about being tired today. I slept all weekend. Okay maybe not all weekend, I did eat and go to church, but most of my weekend was about sleep! Tim got home about 5:30 Friday afternoon. He was worn out from driving home, and it had been a busy day at work so we stayed in to nap.

He got up at 4:30 a.m. Saturday to head to Georgia. I had to work Saturday until 12 and then I actually cleaned my car! I know I am shocked too. It was such a nice day and my car was a mess, so it seemed like a good idea. My car is nice and clean now so I am glad I did it.


After a quick trip to goodwill I went to the apartment to rest. I was pretty tired from washing my car! I decided that I needed a "short" nap, and I really thought Tim would be back around 3, but I was wrong. The garage door opening woke me up at 6:10! I think it was about 2 p.m. when I layed down. So my short nap turned into more of a long rest!

I got up and re-did my hair and make-up and we headed to k-town. When we got back we sat down to watch a movie. Keep in mind that he had been up since 4:30! I might have made it past the opening credits. He didn't make it that far. Tim's snoring woke up up at 11:30. Lets call that a cat-nap!

After church yesterday I took another nap. Really this one was just a nap. Two hours tops! Tim was out on the bike so the apartment was super quiet and nice! You may think my weekend napping was over, but after church last night I took another nap! Yep that's right. Tim was busy ordering new stuff for the tire machine, and I was snoozing on the couch!

I woke up about 11 and went home. After taking off my make-up and brushing my teeth I went to bed. Oddly enough I slept all night!

I promise to be more productive next weekend, and snooze less!

0 comments: