Friday, October 17, 2008

Trick or Treat

As a child I always looked forward to Halloween. I can remember watching mama make our costumes and trying them on a million times before they were done. Mama always took us to the same neighborhoods and we always went with the same kids. I can remember filling up two and three buckets of candy each!

Well now as an adult of a whole 22 years I hate Halloween. Okay maybe hate is too strong of a word, but I really don't like to be scared! A couple of years ago we went to a local haunted forest. I was completely frightened! At the end a man comes out with a chainsaw, well it just so happen that he knew me. He had on a mask so I had no clue who he was, he ended up chasing me to truck! I promise I have never run that fast in my entire life. At some point Tim realized who this guy was and got in on the scaring too. Just as I was about to fling the truck door open Tim locked it!!!!!!! I was pissed!

That same year we went to a haunted cave. Looking back it probably wasn't as scary as I made it out to be, but I still didn't like it. My main problem there was that they kept getting in my face. Tim had told me not to act scared. He said they come after the ones that look terrified. Guess what.......they did.

The closer Halloween gets the more scary stuff everyone wants to do. I am thinking the next couple of weekends I will be at home alone. Tim is bound and determined to be scared and I would rather not be scarred for life. lol

0 comments: