Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Red days on the calendar

I love love love red days on the calendar! For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about a red day is a holiday. Like yesterday which was Columbus day. Normally when Tim and I both have a day off we go four wheeling and yesterday was no different. Me, Tim and Megan rode over to the mine that their dad is working at. We left around 11 a.m. (an hour later than tim wanted to leave) and got to the mine about 12:45. We wanted to surprise Tim's dad so we didn't tell him we were coming. Well we probably should have, because he could have told us he would be underground from 12:30 til about 2:30. So we just missed him. When we pulled up some of the men said he would be right back. Yeah right at 20 after 2 we loaded up to head home and right before we pulled out here he came! It was pretty funny. The look on his face was priceless. We didn't get to go in the mine this time, but he said we can next time. After we left the mine we went up to Bullock cemetary to shoot Tim's pistol. Tim shot first and he was good, then it was my turn, I didn't hit anything but air! Megan shot next and she hit on the first time! She was a regular Annie Oakley. Now that Tim has his gun permit he has been looking for a new pistol, and I can see why. When Tim was shooting the sight came off! He popped it back on, but I think that is def a sign that he needs a new pistol. All in all it was a great "red" day! I can't wait for the next one! lol

0 comments: