Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Boys will be boys

Silly boys! Not too sure what Tim was doing here, and Omar was totally clueless.
Omar is doing the scout's honor thing and I think Tim may be counting how many pictures I had already taken that day.

I think they both have their eyes closed in this one. We were at the little campground before you get to the flatts. Tim can't ever keep his eyes open in pics, but not sure what Omar's problem was. Maybe the smoke from the campfire was in his eyes?


Omar got stuck so Tim pulled him out. It was really cold that day, and all I wanted to do was go home and take a HOT shower! It seemed like it took forever to get him out.



What a group! This was taken at the bowling alley in Oak Ridge. Check out the button downs. I think they planned to dress alike even though they ALL denied it!




I swear sometimes I wonder just how slow boys mature. lol Tim is just a really tall kid! I love him though. Tonight I was looking through pictures and found a stack of just Tim and the boys. I cannot stop laughing, these boys are something else. Sorry if I have already posted some of these.

0 comments: