Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"red day" pictures

Here are some pictures from Monday. I promise to post more just not tonight. Tonight I am too tired to look at this screen for another minute. Maybe one day I will have high speed at home!!!!!!! In the mean time here are some to enjoy..............

This look is priceless! You can see my reflection in his sunglasses. Can't you tell he just loves to have his picture taken? I love the "porta potty" in the background!

I really like this pic. Tim was propped up waiting for his dad to come out. He sorta looks like a little boy waiting on his daddy to come home from work.

I was propped up on Tim's four wheeler. It was kinda relaxing just to lay in the sun and nap. Tim kept asking me how I was laying in the hot sun with all those clothes on, but I just soaked it up! Did I mention I love heat? You can see Megan's PINK helmet in this pic, I love it!
You can barely see him, but thats Tim's dad in his buggy. I realize that not everyone knows about coal mining so here is a quick lesson........ That thing that Marvin is on is a modified golf cart, but its called a buggy in the coal mining world. They ride on it inside the mine from break to break. The buggy is pretty cool, the mine is not! If you have a problem with mice then stay out of the mines! The mice are more like rats and they are huge!!!!!!!!!
That mound is coal. It was about half that size when we first got there, and by the time we left it had gotten so high they had to move it. It has to be taken to the washer and then put on trains.

Megan wasn't really sure if she wanted to use the "porta potty" or not. I can't really say that I blame her.
I really don't know what this look is for.



0 comments: