Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The McKamey Girls

These are Tim's little cousins. I absolutely adore them. We all go to the same church, and every Sunday at least one of them comes to sit with us (for a brief moment or two). After church everyone stands outside and talks. Not these girls! They come straight to Tim's truck. All three love cell phones. They love to take pictures with them, and we don't care. Its really fun to see what they capture. Hannah always asks me for my cell phone, and Leah wants Tim's. They crack me up with their facial expressions. If you ask them who's girl they are Bethany will always say papaw thurman, Hannah clings to me, and Leah loves Tim.


Leah was getting ready to chomp down on a candy bracelet.

I love this one of me and Hannah. Her smile is so pretty!
Leah has some amazing facial expressions! She never ceases to amaze me!



Wow a close up. I think this was a self portrait.


These are the famous ballet slippers. I think these started out as Bethany's slippers and now hannah has them. Leah tried them on, but Hannah took them from her. I love them. Hopefully we can find them each a pair to wear in mine and Tim's wedding (in a million years)




















This one is priceless!




Hannah Marlow & Bethany
They are def best buds!









0 comments: