Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pictures from the Foothills Fall Festival




You can't see the rock Tim has his feet propped up on, but he sat like that all night. He was on the phone with Jordy in this pic. See the guy in the background holding the TV? Yep that's right that guy was a true gators fan. He kept walking around trying to get reception on that cute little mini tv! Everybody around us were laughing at him all night. I wonder who won?
Newlyweds! Aren't they cute? This was the first time we had been out with them since they have been married, and we had a blast!
I love this pic. I don't think we look that much alike, but everyone else does! Someone asked us if we were twins the other day! I was like ummmmm dude are you blind?




Here are some pictures from our trip to the foothills fall festival. Sorry it has taken so long, but I have had so much going on lately.

0 comments: