Thursday, October 9, 2008

Save the dates

May 1st and 2nd 2009. These are the dates of the 2009 Relay for Life. Today was our first comittee meeting. We went over all the details from last year and how we are going to make it even better this year. Last year we had 17 teams so our goal for this year is 25. I know that is a reachable goal and I plan on making it my personal goal. Our monetary goal for 2009 is $70,000. I know that sounds like a lot, but we raised $59,000 last year! We can do it, but we need lots of help. We need your help! If you are interested in becoming a comittee member, being a team captain, joining a team or making a monetary donation let me know. Our actual kickoff is going to be held at Ayers Realty on November 13th (Thursday) at 8:30 a.m. I hope to see a big turnout for the event. All team captain meetings are on the second Thursday of each month at 1:30 p.m. I will post the location of the first meeting when it is decided. If you have any questions or suggestions let me know!

0 comments: