Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A change is coming

Election day is less than a week away. Since we have church on Tuesdays instead of Wednesdays I decided to early vote. I was glad to see a line when I got there. Not that I particularly enjoy waiting in line, but I am happy people are voting. Actually, there were more young voters than older. One of the volunteers said she had been there since 8:30 a.m. and wouldn't be able to leave until close to 11 p.m. She told me that some 400 voters had been in on that day. I have no problem telling you I voted for Obama. I think everyone should! I voted for Obama for lots of reasons. Yes, I am a Democrat and a bleeding heart liberal too! Yes, I am a Crutchfield and we are all hard core democrats! Yes, I think Obama will make a great leader, but the main reason I voted for obama has nothing to do with which party he belongs too, or what my last name may be. Its about change. A change in healthcare, the war in Iraq, economics and the way other countries view the U.S. Under the leadership of Mr. Bush our country has deteriorated! We are a joke! I don't know about you, but I don't like to be laughed at for things out of my control. This economy is in a downfall, and I didn't do that. Soilders are dying daily, and I didn't do that. Americans are without healthcare, and I didn't do that. I DID vote for Obama, and he will fix all of this. He will fix these issues and it will have nothing to do with his race, religion or middle name!
VOTE! VOTE FOR A CHANGE! VOTE OBAMA!

0 comments: