Monday, October 27, 2008

Dashing through the snow

Okay so its not snowing yet, and I would be perfectly fine if it didn't all winter, but it is 60 days until Christmas! Can you believe it? I haven't bought the first gift yet! Tim and I have decided that we aren't buying for each other this year. Instead we are going to buy for less fortunate children. We aren't the only ones who are helping others this holiday season. Here at the bank each branch is adopting a local family, Mom's classes are doing stockings for Reaches, and our church does gifts for children in South Dakota. I would encourage everyone to reach out to someone less fortunate this year. Times are hard for everyone, but giving to others will make you feel good. It doesn't take much to make these families happy. If you are intersted in adopting a family please let me know. You can choose the size of family you adopt. Once you choose you will be given a list of likes, sizes and wants for that specific family. Just let me know.

0 comments: