Thursday, October 2, 2008

Excuses........

Its been a few days since I have updated with some new pictures, but I have really great excuses! First, Tim is almost moved in to his place! That is an answered prayer from above! His living room has all the furniture, his bathroom lacks one cabinet and the bedroom is bare. His closet is complete with his clothes hanging!!!!!! He still has to build the kitchen, but that will come. Last Saturday we had girls only pictures and then dinner at hooters. I hope to post those pics by the end of the week. Sunday was my nap day, and boy was I ready. Tim, Megan (his sister) and their parents went on a motorcycle ride. I went up to Tim's apartment and slept the whole time they were gone. The sound of them opening the garage door woke me up. As I was getting ready for church, my cell rang. It was Charlie and I just thought he was calling to say he was going to church with us. Well it wasn't charlie it was his mom calling to tell me that he had had a four wheeling wreck! I swear my heart stopped! She said his collar bone and wrist were broken and he was on his way to Knoxville by amblance. Luckily he came through surgery fine and is home resting. Tuesday we had movie night at Tracy's. We watched the Sex and the City movie. It was awesome I cried, Kristy cried, Tracy cried and yes I think even Travis cried! I can't wait to see it again! I think that pretty much catches you up to the present (minus pictures). I promise to post pics by the end of the week.

0 comments: