Monday, October 6, 2008

Almost done

Words cannot describe how elated I am! The garage apartment is nearly complete. Here are some of the latest pictures. Its come a long way even since these were taken. Tim hasn't started building the kitchen yet, but it will come. I must say when all of this started I was very skeptical of it ever being finished. However, Tim and his dad have proven me wrong (yet again) and he is already sleeping in there (on the couch). Hopefully we will get his bed in there tonight and the rest of his bedroom furniture. I will post more pics as we move more stuff in.




Tim is outside cutting the flooring and his dad is laying it.
This is the bathroom. It was still lacking quite a bit in this pic.
This is his bedroom
The living room
Hallway to living room
His bedroom





0 comments: