Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thanks

I just wanted to take a minute and thank all the people that made the prom show a success!

Polkadaisies: Thanks to Becky who had a little less than a week to get her booth together! She did an amazing job!

Upscale Tans: Thanks to Tausha and Jennifer for coming out. They are super busy with their new biz, but found time to help me out! Thanks girls!!!!

Accomplished Woman: I found Hillary on Craigslist. She and her boyfriend's mama came a long way to set up their booth. I really appreciate you girls making the trip!

Southern Living: Sue Greer had some really pretty things. She also came a long way! Southern Living is very pretty and I will absolutely be getting a wedding gift from Sue very soon! Thanks Sue!

Coal Creek Candle Company: Thanks to Amy! Did anyone see her eye candy make-up? Everyone was going crazy for it! Her booth was very popular! She also contacted me on Monday about a dress! Thanks for everything Amy!


Southern Charm Portraits: I felt so bad, when Daniel called to see when he could set up I told him any time was good and that no one was there yet. He said okay well I have a wall and will need a little room. I told him no prob that since no one was there he could have 1 st choice. Little did I know that as soon as I hung up 5 vendors would come rolling in!!!!! It all worked out though. Thanks to Daniel and Rebekah!

Mary Kay: Kimber Dickert is awesome. I wear Mary Kay foundation and it just so happen that my Mary Kay lady is retiring so I am thrilled to have Kimber!!!! She had some awesome deals and even donated a basket of goodies to my mom for the Shriners Hospital Raffle! Thanks Kimber!

Jewelry Artisans: I don't remember the actual name for these ladies, but I will be getting it soon! Mom saw a necklace she liked and Melissa found some things too! They traveled a long way so thanks girls!

The Historic Wedding Chapel: Not only do they offer a place to get married they also do photography. Thanks to Carol for coming out!

Simply Sisters Bakery: Wow is all I can say! These ladies were super awesome! When she said that they were bringing samples I didn't think she meant wedding cake. These girls came in carrying a huge wedding cake, another tierd cake and chocolate covered strawberries! It was all awesome! They also bought a dress! Simply Sisters is from Newport, TN so thanks girls for coming all the way to Campbell County!

EcoQuest: Sandra was so nice to let us use the new school and she was there at 9 a.m. to open the doors for us. I don't think she wanted to see that place on a Saturday morning, but she came and even did a booth! I wasn't able to get over there, but heard great things about her items! Thanks Sandra for everything!

Miss UT & Miss Knoxville: These queens were beautiful and came a long way to sign autographs and take photos. All the little girls loved it! Bethany told me she wanted a crown like that too!!! (Good Luck Em) They also spoke before the fashion show started. Thanks girls!

The Gilded Gown: Amy Floyd is amazing! She did so much to help me! Amy got the gilded gown to lend us 20 + dresses for the show. She came early and coached the models and even made the little ones feel at ease. Her boyfriend did the booth for her which I thought was super nice. (I can't complain Tim was there most of the morning) Thanks Amy for all your help!

Sports Chics: Thanks to Tammy for doing her booth. The little girls were going crazy for her stuff. It was very bright and colorful!!!!

Imagine Dance Studio: Kim Stewardson has opened a dance studio here in town. Kim has danced most of her life so I am confident she will be an awesome instructor! Her mama was so nice and did her booth. It's amazing how much our mama's help us! Thanks girls!

Brian S. Graham Entertainment: A huge thanks to Brian and his wife!!! I forgot to tell them that we had changed the location. He was sitting at the high school waiting on someone to come unlock the doors. That was totally my fault! They were both super nice though!!!!! I think he may come DJ the actual Relay event in May!

Sophie Mac Photography: Thanks to Miss Bethany!!!! Oh and Rob too he unloaded all those tables and then reloaded them! Bethany helped me get tables and without her wouldn't have had enough!!!!! Thanks to Sophia and Mac too! They gave me some good laughs!

Peebles: Lisa from peebles came down to show off some tuxedos! Too bad we only had about 5 guys in the whole building! Thanks Lisa for giving up your Saturday!

Roane State: Thanks to Tracy Powers and her neice! They came to sell refreshments! Tracy is a cancer survivor and also co-chairing this year's Relay! Thanks for giving up your Saturday!!!!

Special thanks to all the models, Josh & Matt, My wonderful mama for helping get the models ready and cleaning up after, My awesome sister for taking pictures and helping clean up & Tim for helping with all the heavy lifting and hauling, Traci Dower, Ali Dower, Kristy Moser for doing hair,Bethany, Taylor, Morgan, all the vendors, Sandra, Brenda Thomas, Amy Floyd, The Gilded Gown, My wonderful co-workers, I Do Weddings, everyone who had a part in making this event a success, and LAURA FOR WEARING THAT POOFY DRESS!

P.S. If I have forgotten anyone I am super sorry! Please let me know!

0 comments: