Sunday, March 1, 2009

*Happy Birthday Bethany*

Tim and I went to Bethany's birthday party Saturday. We were the only people there without children, but we didn't care. She had a pool party at the Clinton Rec center. I had forgotten how nice it was. They have bowling, swimming and basketball. Bethany had a great bithday party and I was glad to finally get to use my camera!
I love this sign!
Emily has had it at each birthday party for Bethany.
Those are her hand prints from each year.
This is a really neat idea!
Bethany blowing out her candles.
I feel bad that I didn't get more pictures of Bethany, but she was on the move so much!

I made this "B" for Bethany. She is getting her own room upstairs soon and I thought it would be a cute doorhanger. It ended up matching Leah's outfit perfect. So much so that she thought it was for her. Needless to say I started making her and Hannah one as soon as we got home.


Leah & Sheree



I don't have a clue what they were looking at, but it was fascinating to them!




Tim & Micah






Look at that face





Princess Hannah




Pretty in polka dots




Leah wasn't happy when she had to get out of the pool.










Miss Mackenzie








Yes I was that flexible back in my gymnastics days, but not anymore!









Miss Taylor!



























When I first met Hannah her mommy told me that she hated to have her picture taken.










Well I think that has all changed!









Now all I have to say is smile and she is ready to go!





This is baby Micah. He is such a happy baby.






Hannah Marlow will make a great lifeguard in a couple of summers!









Bubby needs to be a lifeguard or swim instructor this summer!























The adults










Can you tell they are sisters?









Uh oh someone swallowed some water!









Hannah was showing off her cool googles!










Birthday Girl Bethany!
(It was a little blurry)










Leah started to get braver and braver.
Before we knew it she was off the ladder and out swimming.








Don't worry bubby wasn't too far away!








Hannah Marlow showing off her awsome swimming abilities!



























s
u

0 comments: