Monday, March 9, 2009

Jason Aldean Concert


Can anyone say drama? Well we had lots of it at the concert Friday night. Too much to blog about! All in all it was a great concert! We were super close! One of the girls right in front of me touched him. Oh well maybe next time. lol I don't think I will ever do standing room tickets again though! It was so hot in the middle of everyone. I think I sweated about 10 pounds away!I felt sorry for the woman stuck behind Tim. She was shorter than me, and couldn't see anything. By the time we walked back to the truck my feet felt like they were going to fall off. Sitting on barstools at Hooters afterward didn't help much either.


The folk band that came out first wasn't what I was expecting, but then again I didn't like Taylor Swift the first time I saw her. This is terrible but the whole night I just kept thinking of things that I needed to get for the prom show and what all I had to do the next morning!


I didn't get home until 1:30 and then I had to take what make-up hadn't slid off my face from sweat and brush my teeth. It was almost 2 a.m. before I layed down.

I didn't take my camera (for fear it would be ruined) so I only have one blurry picture on my cell phone. Needless to say I didn't post it.

0 comments: