Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Reading (well sort of) list

Everyone is talking about what books they plan to read in 2011. I'm not a big reader, so I compromise! My daily drive to and from work is an hour each way so I do audio books. Sounds crazy I know, and at first I didn't think I would like it. BUT thanks to Savannah they are my new favorite things!


Right now I am listening (reading) Tori Spelling's first book.
I LOVE it, but then again I LOVE her. Always have, since Beverly Hills 90210.
She narrates her own books, and that makes them 100X better!
This is my next book. Yes, I may be addicted to Tori Spelling!
I got both of these audio books on Amazon for less than $10, including shipping.
If you read audio books then you know they cost anywhere from $14-$45 at Borders or Barnes and Noble. Sometimes I find some good deals at McKay's, but they are normally scratched and worn.
2 audio books + free shipping for $10= A very happy Tiff!
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Amazon???????

Believe it or not I am actually reading an actual book too.
This is the first time i've read anything from this author, and so far its good.
So far these are the only books on my 2011 reading list.
I am open to suggestions!

0 comments: