Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Posted by T Sharee at 10:14 AM
Monday, April 27, 2009
Posted by T Sharee at 3:35 PM
Posted by T Sharee at 3:28 PM
Notice that the lighter fluid is a little too close to the fire. I was a tad worried about it!
Posted by T Sharee at 3:13 PM
Remember we still have plenty of fight like a girl t's. The price is $12 per shirt and all the money goes to Relay for Life. Sizes range from small to x-large. If you purchase 3 or more shipping is free. Let me know soon though because they becoming a hot item!
Posted by T Sharee at 1:04 PM
I was so glad to see Sunday roll around. Sunday is my day of rest. After church yesterday I took a nice peaceful nap. Unfortunately today is Monday. Monday is a work day. Last Monday I told you how busy that week was going to be. This week isn't looking much better.
Today is Tim's grandmother's birthday. She is in a nursing home so we are going to go visit for a little while tonight. She spends most of her days sleeping so hopefully she will be wide awake tonight. After that I am meeting Paige to tye dye our team tee shirts for Relay.
Tomorrow should be a slow day at work. Tuesdays usually are. I hope it is anyway, I have so much to do for Relay. After work I have Relay for Life bank night. This is the night that all the teams gather together and turn in whatever money they have raised up until now. Its also the last team Captain meeting before Relay.
Wednesday I have a dreaded doc appointment. I loathe blood work!!!!! Lets all hope and pray that I don't have to have any done, but if I do pray for the poor soul who has to draw it. I am a horrible patient!!!!!!
Thursday is our last Relay committee meeting!!!!!!!!! I will definitely miss these monthly lunches. Not to worry though Relay for Life 2010 planning will begin this fall!!!!!!! Thursday is also payday!!!!! I love payday!!!!
Friday is Relay!!!!!!!! I am also looking forward to Friday because it is May 1st!!! Know what that means????? I don't have to wear pantyhose at work again until October 1st!!!!!!!!!!!! Open toed shoes here I come!!!!!
Saturday will be a rough day for me. Staying up all night is not my thing. I was always the first one to fall asleep at a sleep over only to find my bra in the freezer the next morning. I am a person who needs sleep. Just ask Tim! I am foreseeing lots of sleep for Saturday. Thanks to Connie for working for me!!! Can you imagine if I had to stay up all night Friday and then be at work on Saturday at 7:45 a.m.? Yeah that wouldn't happen.
Sunday ahhhhh Sunday my day of rest. After church I am doing two Mother's Day sessions. I am excited to photograph this family. Actually they may be my family one day if Tim and I ever get married!!!!!
Quick note: Any of this is subject to change should Preslee decide that she is ready to make her grand entrance!!!!!!!! Kristy's doc wants her to wait until at least the 11Th. Please keep praying for her and Preslee. Kristy was on bed rest this weekend and she looks worn out today.
Posted by T Sharee at 11:17 AM
Hard to believe that Relay for Life is only a few days away! I have so much to accomplish this week so I can be ready by Friday. Thankfully, I am only working half a day on Friday!!!!
When I reminded Tim that it was this week I made sure to mention that he HAS to stay all night. I was really surprised when he said that he would!!!!! I think he just knows that this is a really important event to me.
First Volunteer Bank has a 70's theme this year. We are doing tye dyed tee shirts and funnel cakes. This will be my first attempt at funnel cake making so pray hard that I don't waste too many. I have had some experience with tye dying though. Thankfully, the buyer of the tees will be dying their own tees. I am not into having my hands blue and green for the next 6 weeks!!! Ha Ha Don't worry moms we have rubber gloves!!!!
I am excited to see what the other teams come up with. I know that one team is doing Petro's!!! Some are doing baked goods, cotton candy, popcorn, frozen drinks, hot dogs, hamburgers, ice cream........etc!
Southern Charm Portraits will be there!!!! I love Rebekah and Daniel!!!! They have really made a huge effort to raise Relay some money!!!!!! Thanks guys!!!!!!
Don't forget Relay starts at 6 p.m. on Friday May 1st and ends 6 a.m. on Saturday May 2nd.
Posted by T Sharee at 8:13 AM
Friday, April 24, 2009
Posted by T Sharee at 12:20 PM
........marking accomplished things off the list!!! What have I marked off????? Well:
1. The survivor reception is over. I don't mean that in a bad way, its just that I had a little drama while I was there. It could only happen to me!! Ha Ha! I survived the survivor reception...enough said.
2. I have all of Kayla's baby shower gifts wrapped, and her diaper cake is almost finished. I ran out of tape last night, so hopefully I can finish tonight.
3. I survived town meeting. It actually wasn't too bad. I was expecting it to last well past 8 p.m. but I clocked out at 7:01 p.m. We heard about how great our bank is doing and how much other banks are changing their ways to ours. There was talk about our 401K's that made me a little sick, but other than that it was all good news. I am proud to work for a bank that didn't cut corners when our economy was in better shape. We have always been careful about how we lend and who we lend to. Now that care fullness is paying off. We haven't had any layoffs and very few cutbacks.
4. I finished two diaper cakes last night. I will post pictures soon, but probably not tonight. Tim and I have a pretty full weekend.
5. I finished the creeper, bib and socks for Tracy.
6. Posted items for sale on Craigslist.
7. Still in the process of helping my sister find a job.
8. Helped her clear up a matter with Roane State.
So my list is completely done, but I am working on it. I have also added extra things throughout the week so give me a break folks!!!
Next project????? CLEAN OUT MY CAR!
Posted by T Sharee at 8:39 AM
Posted by T Sharee at 6:13 AM
My blogger friend Sonya tagged me yesterday! Its great to know that she considers me one of her favorite blogs!
Here's how 8 THINGS works:
- Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them!
Posted by T Sharee at 5:30 AM
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Posted by T Sharee at 12:38 PM
Posted by T Sharee at 7:27 AM
Posted by T Sharee at 5:51 AM