Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Russell

Okay so I am officially a blog slacker, but I have a really great excuse! My sissy got married this past weekend! It trully was a fairy tale wedding including a harpist, horse & carriage and the perfect dress! They got married in Townsend (right outside Gatlinburg) at a farm called Sampson's Hollow. It was beautiful! The weather was perfect. We had rehearsal on Friday night about 7 p.m. I was a little worried about the sun for pictures on Saturday, but it was fine. All in all the day was great, even though I didn't catch the bouquet! I promise to post more pics as I get them.
My daddy all dressed up!
This was the saddest moment of the nite!
My Beautiful sister, she really was cinderella for a day!

Waiting patiently for Cassie and Daddy
Me & Lily.

She got kinda scared at the last minute so we decided to walk down together. She was the best flower girl ever! I was so proud of her!
Cassie in the tub. This was the claw foot tub in their honeymoon cabin. She looks so relaxed and calm, but actually she was just the opposite!


To everyone's surprise (including Cassie) Josh dipped her! Everyone cheered
Poor Lily she just couldn't stand the whole ceremony.
Daddy & Cassie

The prayers got through and no one fell!

Here comes the bride!!!!!!



Cake Time!
















Please look at my face, Josh wasn't even heavy and I was dying!

Cassie looks so comfy!





Sisters
Kisses!








0 comments: