Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Is it Wednesday yet?

Every morning my daddy (mama too) always finds me before he leaves home to say bye. Yes I know I am 22 years old, but we still say bye and that we love each other every morning. Usually I am in the shower so I just hear him through a door, but sometimes I am actually running early and can talk to him. He always asks what I have on my plate for the day and the afternoon. On Wednesdays I always remind him that I get off work at 12 so if he needs something from Knoxville or somewhere I am able to get it. He always replies "oh yeah you have those bankers hours" and I can't help but laugh. I love Wednesdays! Sometimes Monday and Tuesday can be horrible so its nice to have some relief on Wednesday. It's kinda like a prep for Thursday and Friday. Every Wednesday morning I wake up thinking that I am coming straight back home to go straight to bed! The whole time I am in the shower I am reminding myself that I get to come home in 4 hours. However, no matter how hard I try, that never seems to happen. Lately gas has been so expensive that I just can't justify going home for a 2 or 3 hour nap only to have to come right back to town. My body has been missing those naps, and I am starting to wear thin on energy. Yes, I could go home right after work every other day of the week and catch up on my rest..........but I have other things on those days. So what am I to do? I need some suggestions on ways to up my energy............

0 comments: