Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bronco Baby



Anyone who knows Tim knows he is obsessed with old broncos. I personally could care less about them. His dad had one, but sold it a few years ago. Tim was too young to buy it then. When we first started dating he would tell me stories about family trips they would take across the mountain in the bronco. So since then I have been on the look out for one. He wants a specific model, but really could care less about anything eles. Right now in the garage he has a motor just waiting on a body. Once he even told me that it could be rusty and four different colors just as long as it was the right model. At the time even the thought of a multi color vechicle was horrible. I am a very matchy matchy kinda girl! Anyway I look on http://www.craigslist.com/ and some other site regularly in hopes of finding that special bronco. A few weeks ago I found the new concept broncos for 2009.

0 comments: