Monday, September 29, 2008

Bank Skanks

Saturday was a crazy day for me. I actually got to sleep in on a Saturday which has been a rare event lately. Later that evening I had some pictures made with my best friends! It was Me, Kristy, Paige, Tracy, Kelly and Sarah. We chose the park as our location and almost waited too late! When we got there everyone started staring at us. We were all dressed in black shirts and I guess we sorta looked like a mafia or something. I am not sure who said it, but someone said don't mind us we are just the bank skanks! I almost lost it! Seriously I thought I was going to wet myself! Kristy's aunt and cousin were our photographers and they were wonderful! They were so fun and laid back. We did some really cute poses and fun action shots. Hopefully we will have these soon and I can post some. If you are looking for someone to do pictures for you or your family I highly recommend her. Tim and I are going to have her take some pictures for Christmas! After the pictures we went to Hooters for dinner. I love fried pickles and have been craving them forever. Jordy and John met us there and we had a blast. All in all Saturday was a great day!

0 comments: