Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Boomsday 2008

Sunday was boomsday in k-town. It was so hot! I thought I was going to pass out! Paige and I went extremely early to get a good spot (ok we definately went toooooo early) and we really lucked out. Well at least we thought we did. Turns out that the people around us were very interesting, but we had a big spot in a great location so we were good. Since we got there so early we had a great parking spot, and plenty of time to people watch! So thats exactly what we did for like 4 hours! It was really fun though. This couple beside us had two tiny puppies. They were so cute, but we felt sorry for them. It was so hot and they were in this little bag. When the fireworks started they were both trembling. After the fireworks were over we were back in the car in literally 10 minutes! I was shocked (of course we did get there 5 hours early lol) how quick we made it to the lot. I forgot my camera so I don't have too many pics to share, but here are a few.
Cassie & Josh

Me & Cassie
Me & Paige

That tree behind us looks like its on fire!

0 comments: