Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I want to be..........

I know its only the first week in September, but I am already looking for halloween costumes. When Cassie and I were little mom always made our costumes. Many times we won the contests too! My mom is so creative we would just tell her what or who we wanted to be, and it always looked better than anything we could have bought. I think costumes that are home made are way better than store bought costumes. Kristy and I have been talking about what we want to be this year and just can't decide. So we want your help. Leave a comment telling me what you think we should be. I found these examples online. Let me know what you think!

I am not sure who would want to be an outhouse! (This guy looks pretty excited though)
Now this looks like something my mom would create! This is so original.

These babies crack me up! The air freshener is my favorite.

Okay so I am not sure where to find this costume, but its very original! I doubt anyone eles will have this one!


This baby is dressed as a gerber baby food jar! Check out the lid! Someone put a great deal of time and effort in this one!
I want Tim to dress like the jolly green giant! I doubt Tim would ever wear tights, but this would be a good costume for him! Tim would consider this to be a dress so I think its safe to say he probably won't pick this one!

How neat this little girl is a lego block. I bet that would be easy to make!

0 comments: