Thursday, September 4, 2008

Girls Only!

Attention all girls....... its four wheeling time! It's almost fall which means its almost winter and that means snow to me. I DO NOT four wheel in the winter! Anyone who knows me knows that I hate to be cold. Everytime we went four wheeling last winter I was miserable. Tim always seemed to have a great time, but I couldn't move in all my clothes. Tiff Gwin and I made a promise to the guys that we would not be going to the mountains in the snow ever again. I mean c'mon lets not forget that a few years ago Omar did run over Tiff in the mountains on a snow day! Thankfully she was numb from the cold and didn't feel the four wheeler on top of her! Anyway I want to take at least one more girls only ride before the weather becomes unbearable. Plus Tim probably wouldn't let me take his four wheeler in the snow. I am not that good yet! If you are interested let me know. I need to know what dates are good for you too. I am totally booked for every Saturday in September and have class on Mondays. We usually just go to the rock and across to the power lines to play in the mud no big ride or anything. If you want to go, but you don't have a four wheeler let me know and someone may be able to double you. Just a note if you ride with me you CANNOT hold me liable for any injuries (right paige) that you may or may not incur! lol Just kidding I am a really safe driver! Check out pics from our past rides below.

0 comments: