Saturday, May 5, 2012

Relay for Life 2012


How beautiful is my Sister? AND How cute is my nephew?
Cassie and I took Tatum to Relay for Life last night. Normally I am on the committee and help with the event. This year that wasn't an option. I had way too much going on and way too many things that required my attention. I hate that I couldn't help, but I was still able to go. 

Tate had a blast and he even took his first steps! We were all thrilled and he was not too sure why. Ha! Tate is a people watcher. He loved watching the cheerleaders and dancers perform. We started out with him in his stroller, but that only lasted a couple of laps. He wanted to be out and eye level with everyone. Oh those shades! He loves his sunglasses! 

We stayed longer than I thought. Tate had a late nap so he was ready to stay all night! He loved the attention from everyone. It was a really fun night and our town ended up raising over 70K for cancer research!!!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Cute picture!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog.. I look forward to learning more about you from your blog.

We very close to one another. I am in Hawkins Co. and you are about 2 counties over from me. :)

Christi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You are beautiful! I just got hooked on ebay. Ha! I need to stay off because I am buying not selling. Have a great weakend.

Jennifer said...

I'm a fellow East Tennesseean as well. ;o) Love your blog! I'm following. Stopped in from Kelly's Korner. =) Hope you have a great weekend! The weather is perfect!!!!

Brandie said...

Hi there! I'm in Middle Tennessee (McMinnville) and found your blog through Kelly's Korner. You've got a beautiful family and such a cute blog:)!