Friday, May 25, 2012

Hurry December!

I'm not wishing the year away by any means! Especially since Summer is finally here! BUT some amazing people got together and decided to re-make The Great Gatsby, AND its premiering in December. Again this is just another example of how simple my life is and what I get excited about! Ha!

I've read this book 3 times and watched the 1974 movie version no less than 100 times. This story is one of the greats and I am so glad it was a required reading my freshman year of high school and again my freshman year of college. 

One of my good friends from college emailed me this morning and this is what it said:

Shae,

The answer to our prayers is here! Re-make is in the works. Check out the pics. Love you lots! Can't wait to see your new pad! 

P.S. This version of Daisy doesn't look good! Doesn't Mia Farrow have a daughter!!!!!!

-Liz


I LOVE this girl and her crazy random emails! 








0 comments: