Wednesday, May 2, 2012

House Happy!


Missed me? I'm still here! Just very very busy! And not feeling well. It's been a rough couple of weeks, but things are starting to get back to normal. Is there such a thing? Anyway papers have begun to start moving on the house. So far so good. The home inspection and appraisal still need to be finished, but so far so good. I'm sure snags will happen, but so far so good. Noticing a pattern? That's my new saying. I've probably said it no less than 100 times in the last 3 days. 

This isn't a great picture of the house, but it gives an idea. 

I knew buying a house was a process. I knew it wouldn't be easy and I know its not over yet. I'm thrilled to no longer be searching and I really feel like this house is a good fit. 

Happy Wednesday! 




0 comments: