Monday, February 28, 2011

Two by Two

After today I am thinking I may need to assemble a rather large boat and begin collected animals two by two. These are some pictures of Knoxville and Clinton. Teri's husband is a cop in Clinton and he called around 10 this morning to tell us to stay inside and not go out for lunch. Thankfully, we had an amazing patient who wanted to buy our lunch today and just so happen that the place delievered. I was so glad, since I forgot to pack my lunch this morning and going out in a monsoon wasn't top of to do list.


I talked to Dad before I left work and he said the interstate wasn't looking great and he would probably be up there most of the night.








P.S. Thanks to all my blog friends for sending Cassie get well soon cards and gifts! They have lifted her spirits! She is currently back in the hospital so prayers are needed! Thanks in advance!


0 comments: