Dear bad feeling in the bottom of my stomach.......will you please go away?
Today is Friday, and I am exhausted! This week has been less than lovely. Deaths, sickness and sadness.........I'm ready to move on.
I came straight home and crawled into bed, pulled the covers over my head and slept for a whole 30 minutes. WOW! Yea, that isn't what I had in mind. I don't sleep too well these days. Actually its been more like months since I have slept sound without waking up every hour on the hour. Even then it was only because I had taken phenergren for a terrible headache. I'm complaining and I shouldn't. Let's face it my life is peachy compared to some, and I take that forgranted quite a bit.
In other news.....
1. My headboard is finished! Nikki (bless her heart) worked all day on it! Now I just need to figure out a way to get it from Nikki's house to my apartment. Hmmmmm I really need an SUV!
2. My Dad has been out since 4 a.m. preparing for this snowstorm that is approaching. Again pray with me that it passes us completely and he can go home.
3. I have a dreaded doctor appointment on the 21st............ugh! I have the pleasure of drinking that TASTY prep drink the night before! Yum Yum! I opted for grape this time, since I already hate the taste of grape anything. (reminds me of dimetapp days from my childhood) Last time I picked cherry and it ruined Sonic cherry limeades for months after. That's not the best part, I get to be there at 4:30 a.m.!!!!!! Oh yea I am one lucky lucky girl!
4. Ben is coming home today! He was up walking around yesterday and even ate 3 meals! Thank God he is doing so well!
5. I am over half way done with Bob and Lee Woodruff's book In an Instant. So far it's made me cry in every chapter. The old saying you don't really know a person until you walk in their shoes rings true in this case. It's an amazing book and i'm really glad I decided to (listen) read it. Parts of it are depressing. I walked into work one morning this week with puffy cry eyes....not attractive! Since then I have just been listening to it on my way home.
6. My reading list isn't looking great! I've finished 3 almost 4 audio books, but i've totally abandoned the actual book I was reading. Instead of trying to read 100 books in a year, maybe my goal should be to read one.....just one!