Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Swimsuits and Stadium Wear

It's SPRING!!!!! Which means summer is just around the corner and that means that it's swimsuit time!!!!!!!! I love summer and all that that implies. Sundresses and swimsuits make me happy. So do gift cards to Victoria's Secret. I got 5 gift cards to VS for Christmas. So I saved them for swimsuits.



Purple is my second favorite color and polka dots are my thing so I got this one.

This color caught my eye. Since I really don't have anything else in this color or style I got it too.

YAY for stripes! Normally I don't like stripes, but i'm trying to branch out.
This pretty is going to Coasta Rica with me!








LOVE this one. Can't wait to wear it!



Pink......polka dots.....ya know I had to have this one!



Oh and this one too!




These were screaming my name!


Go Vols!
Can't cheer on the Vols without the proper stadium attire!



1 comments:

crystalnicoleyo said...

I hope you wear pants to these games. LOL!